Supply Chain Officer
Reporting To:Head of Supply Chain DACH.
Purpose of Job:Supply Chain Officer will be responsible for availability of goods, continuous supply, demand/supply planning and inventory management in coordination with our external Pre-Wholesaler of our clients products in Germany. By frequent communications with internal stakeholders (Supply Team in UK and India) he/she will be responsible for creating and communicating transparency and highlighting upcoming delivery shortages by actively partnering with customer teams, sales and marketing teams to meet expectations and deliver tangible value to customers.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Creating regular supplies for our clients products from internal Stakeholders
- Regularly monitor the coverage of our clients products to identify supply issues as early as possible and to coordinate action with internal stakeholders to avoid inventory shortages or reduce storage time
- Coordinate the timely replenishment and supply of our clients products to the pre-wholesaler
- Processing of the goods receipt for our clients products at the pre-wholesaler (communication with suppliers and pre-wholesaler, document creation according to SOP)
- Regular check of batches with low remaining time, coordination of actions for expiring batches
- Documentation of destruction of goods and returns (fill in and sign form) according to SOP
- Review monthly pre-wholesaler bills
- Providing data on planned narcotic imports to pre-wholesalers
- Regular (Demand Forecast, Inventory Depreciation, SCM Report, Stock-out Report, IntraStat)
- Ad hoc reports according to business requirements
- Support of the Head of Supply Chain DACH in various projects (Internal processes, EU projects, others)
Core CompetenciesThe key criteria is how well the person reflects our clients values of ambition, proactive behaviour, flexibility, and the ability to work in a team. The position holder should actively participate in cross-departmental projects as well as take on other projects assigned to him / her.
Relevant Functional/Technical Skills or Industry Experience
- Vocational training and / or work experience in supply chain management / logistics
- Fluent in English, German as mother tongue
- Very good IT skills (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Accurate and reliable operation
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the preparation and analysis of data
Relevant Professional / Educational Background:
- At least 3 years of experience in supply chain management in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the generic environment.
- Commercial training or business studies ideally with a focus on logistics & supply chain management
Send application toFor more information, please contact Daniel Braun:
Tel.: +49/ 89/ 64980106 Mobile: +49/ 171/4045309
E-Mail: Daniel.Braun@peko-pharm.de Web: www.peko-pharm.de
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector