Production scientist (m / w / d)
AGC Biologics, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Asahi Glass Company (AGC), is one of the industry leading CDMOs in reliability, technical excellence, and quality — Right and On Time. AGC is a $12B Japaneseowned and publicly traded company based in Tokyo with over 50,000 employees in 30 countries.
Biotechnological active ingredient production
With facilities in the USA, Japan, Denmark and Germany, AGC Biologics provides fully integrated biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing solutions to clients globally. The Company has proven expertise in delivering custom solutions for the scale-up and cGMP manufacture of protein-based therapeutics for pre-clinical, clinical, and commercial production.
AGC Biologics is experiencing growth in customer base and revenue, expanding personnel, development and manufacturing capacity as well as distinguishing itself in the market with unique technology offerings for clients.
AGC Biologics GmbH in Heidelberg, Germany, is looking for a committed researcher to support the GMP production planning team in the area of microbial fermentation and chromatographic purification.
- Supporting the management team in all production-related issues
- Independent planning of the production of active ingredients
- Creation and review of GMP production documents and preparation of deviation and investigation reports
- Organization, support and monitoring of operations
- Internal communication as well as to our clients
- PhD in biotechnology or similar subject area
- In-depth knowledge of fermentation and chromatography techniques
- Good knowledge of the relevant GMP guidelines and regulations
- Over 5 years of industrial production experience in the aforementioned field of activity
- Very good German and English skills
- Team-oriented and strong quality awareness
- Ready to take responsibility
- German work permit is mandatory
Join an international and agile organization
AGC Biologics offers a dynamic working place with good opportunities of working with a varied array of tasks and challenges. You will get insight into and experience with the way the various departments throughout a contract manufacturing organization interact in order to achieve success. Exciting and challenging assignments will constantly come your way, and you will to a large extent be able to plan your daily work yourself. AGC Biologics offers an informal working environment, where humor is part of the daily work life. We respect each other and our individual differences. AGC Biologic’s employees have a flexible attitude and we help each other to reach deadlines together as one team.
Send your application using the APPLY bottom below (please note, only applications received through the APPLY bottom will be processed) as soon as possible and not later than February 28th 2020. We process the applications as we receive them, and qualified applicants can expect to be interviewed before the deadline. For further information regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Berengar Jahn, Head of Production.
We look forward to hearing from you.AGC Biologics GmbH
Phone: 06221 / 9026-0
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector