BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG – The “Deep Phenotyping” Company, situated in Innsbruck Austria, is a global leader in the dynamicallygrowing field of Targeted Metabolomics. Our Standardized, hypothesis-driven and quantitative approaches are making Biocrates’ products ideally suited for high-throughput applications in Epidemiology and Clinical Biomarker Research, among other fields of use.
Our flagship product, the “AbsoluteIDQ p180” Kit, enables researchers to assess a spectrum of processes relevant to systems biology that have been described to play a role in numerous diseases such as Cardiometabolic, Neurological and Oncological disorders.
Metabolic biomarker signatures have been discovered with our technology in pre-clinical and clinical settings. They have enabled treatment monitoring, early diagnosis, outcome prediction and patient stratification.
Besides Metabolomics Kits that are in use in laboratories worldwide, we also operate a contract-research laboratory in our headquarters, serving both academic and commercial partners from around the world.
Are you looking for a job in an international team, and want to contribute to expanding a successful life sciences company by translating technological features into customer benefits? We are expanding our Marketing team at BIOCRATES headquarters in Innsbruck. Therefore we have an open position as
Marketing Manager (m/f)
We offer attractive working conditions in a growing science driven company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
Develop / implement marketing plans for Biocrates’ Kit and Services portfolio, including budget control.
Generate qualified leads for the sales organization to support further growth. Support business development initiatives and execute product launches.
- Organize events trade shows, seminars, scientific conferences, workshops, etc.) and analyze event success Give presentation at workshops and conferences.
- Manage and create all marketing material (hand-outs, web site, trade show materials, etc.)
- Perform primary and secondary market research.
- Manage relationship with external PR/Market Communication services.
- Full responsibility for online marketing activities (web page, social networks).
- Report to the CBO.
- Minimum M.Sc. in natural science, with preferred education in Biochemistry or Biology.
- 3+ years marketing experience in the life science or biotech industry with proven track record.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the life science market and the key players therein.
- Expertise in mass spectrometry, as well as an established network within academia and pharmaceutical industry, is an asset.
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willed to travel & excellent German + English presentation & communication skills.
If you are interested in taking part in this fast-paced cutting-edge field of technology, please send your convincing application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG
, Eduard-Bodem-Gasse 8, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria. phone: +43.512.579 823, fax: +43.512.579 823-329
, FN 220414p Landesgericht Innsbruck, UID ATU56725128